Lisa & Leah

Thursday 20 October 2016

Interview with J Thompson


 Interview With J Thompson. 
I love these answers!
1. Favourite line you've ever written in one of your books?
Mmmm i think the one that stays with me is from SoulFate Book 2 in the SoulMate Series-Cosmos to Sonia “I love you, hellcat. I love you with every fibre of my being. If I could I would reach up and take the stars for you.” He smiled down at her, “I can’t do that but instead I can keep you safe.”
2. What project are you working on at the minute? ( are you allowed to tell us?)
Errr right my head is currently like spaghetti junction and i have around 10 projects on the go. SoulDeath which is book 3 in the Soulmate Series and is Hades story, The start of the Dark Desire series and i have already started Books 1, 1.5 and 2. The SoulReaper Series and a few stand alone novels too. At the moment i am finishing off the extension of my first contemporary novel that was a short story in a Valentine's Anthology  called Exercise in Love. I hope to have this finished and released soon
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
Haha i make swag dunno if you can class that as a talent. I love to craft and make jewellery so i set up the swag page Pebbles By Jenn
4. If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say?
“J Thompson AKA Dolly caught selling Penis’s at Essex Author Event” (true story)
5. Would you Rather be without Elbows or knees?
I think i would say knees at the mo!! Mine hurt lol
6. What do you miss most about childhood?
Being able to believe with no judgement, believing in silly things. When i was a kid i sued to run outside shouting Falcor from the neverending story- i honestly believed he would show up and i could help bring Fantasia back.
7. Would you Rather have a large 10 inch long belly button that swayed to music or, accordions for legs?
Definitely the 10 inch belly, i could rock that swaying action…..let’s get a band together i can play the triangle as well.
8. If you were to write a book about yourself, What would you name it?
The Art of being Dolly
9. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit you have:
Ive just asked my husband and his answer was “You don’t drink all of your cup of tea” I think that’s about as exciting as i get lol
10. List 5 adjectives that best describe you.
Friendly, Happy, Positive, passionate, loyal
11. What do you love most about the book world?
I have been so lucky to meet some amazing and inspirational people in the book world, they way they are there for each other and offer support is truly awesome. The indie world has become the world i want to stay in regardless of my real life job
12. Which writer inspires you and why?
There are a few that i truly look up to Kresley Cole being one and Mimi Jean Pamfiloff. Both are amazingly brilliant writers and so friendly as well.
13. Are you a Listener or a Talker?
I would say i am a bit of both, it all depends on the situation. If someone needs me to listen then i will be that person but if a talker is needed i can do that and well so ive been told.
14. What childish thing do you still do as an adult?
Errrr blow raspberries at people, skip, colour in, watch disney movies, i have thrown a tantrum or two oh and demand sweets.
15. Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with no books or a library with books in a language you don't understand?
See that's just mean, i could handle being stuck on an island with no books as long as i had paper so i could write whilst i was there, you also forgot to say no kindle so i would be ok..hehe.
But if i decided on the books but in a language i didn't understand, as long as they had pictures i think i would be good and who’s to say i couldn't learn the language.


Pebbles By Jenn Swag and Gifts-https://www.facebook.com/PebblesByJenn/


     

No comments:

Post a Comment